Thank you for deciding to visit us. We want your experience on our website to be the best possible.
Who is your data controller?
CORPORACIÓN SAINT-THOMAS, S.L.
Address: Avenida del General Perón, nº 8, 6º B. 28020 – Madrid.
VAT nº: B-42794677
Phone: +34 91 411 3833
You can contact us in any way you like.
If you are one of the following groups, please consult the drop-down information:
WEB OR EMAIL CONTACTS
What data do we collect through the Web?
We may process your IP address, operating system or browser you use, and even so the length of your visit, anonymously.
If you provide us data on the contact form, you will be identified in order to contact you, if necessary.
- Respond to your queries or requests.
- Manage the service requested, answer your questions, or process and answer your request.
- Information by electronic devices, which deal with your request.
- Commercial information or events by electronic devices.
- Perform analysis and improvements on the Website, our products and services and our commercial strategy.
For what purpose do we process your personal data?
- Preparation of budgets.
- Information by electronic means, which deal with your request.
- Manage the administrative services, communications and logistics performed by the website owner.
- Invoicing and declaration of taxes.
- Carry out the proper transactions.
- Control and recovery management.
What for do we use data from surveys?
- Assess the degree of quality in the service provided
- Improve the services offered, by virtue of ISO compliance
- The legal basis is the express consent of the respondent.
What data do we use as a provider?
- Information by electronic devices related to your request.
- Commercial or event information by electronic means, provided there is express authorization.
- Manage the administrative services, communications and logistics performed by the Responsible.
- Carry out the corresponding transactions.
- Invoicing and declaration of the opportune taxes.
- Management of control and recovery.
The legal basis is the acceptance of a contractual relationship.
CONTACTS SOCIAL NETWORKS
What for do we use social networks data?
- Answer your questions or requests.
- Manage the service requested
- Connect with you and create a community of followers.
Acceptance of a contractual relationship in the corresponding social network environment, and in accordance with its privacy policies:
How long will we keep personal data?
We will treat them as long as you let us follow you, being friends or giving them to “I like”, “follow” or similar actions.
Any rectification of your data or restriction of information or publications must be done through the configuration of your profile or user in the social network itself.
What for do we use data from your CV?
- Organization of recruitment processes.
- Appoint you for job interviews and evaluate your candidacy.
- If you have given us your consent, we will be able to transfer your data to collaborators or related companies, with the only purpose of helping you to find a job.
We also inform you that one year after receiving your curriculum vitae, we will proceed to it safe destruction.
The legal basis is your unequivocal consent, when you send us your CV.
Do we include personal data of third parties?
No, as a rule we only process data provided by the holders. If you provide us the data from a third person, previously you must have informed him and have requested his consent otherwise you exempt us from any responsibility for non-compliance with this requirement.
What about data of minors?
We do not process data of children under 14 years old. Therefore, avoid providing it if they are not old enough. CORPORACIÓN SAINT-THOMAS, S.L. disclaims any liability for failure to comply with this provision.
Will we communicate electronically?
- Communication will only be made to process your request
- We will only make commercial communications if it was previously consent by you.
What security measures do we apply?
You can rest assured: We have adopted an optimum level of protection for the Personal Data that we process, and we have installed all the technical devices and measures at our disposal according to the state of technology to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of your Personal Data.
To which addressees will your data be communicated?
Your data will not be given to third parties, except for legal obligations. Specifically, they will be communicated to the State Agency of the Tax Administration and to banks and financial institutions for the collection of the service rendered or product acquired. They will also be communicated to those in charge of the necessary processing for the execution of the agreement.
In case of purchase or payment, if you choose any application, website, platform, bank card, or any other online service, your data will be transferred to that platform and will be processed, always with maximum security.
When we request it, the web master, the maintenance company or the hosting company, will have access to our website and all personal data obtained, therefore. They will have signed a contract for the provision of services that obliges them to maintain the same level of privacy as us.
Any international transfer of data using American applications will adhere to the Privacy Shield agreement, which guarantees that American software companies comply with European data protection policies on privacy.
What rights do you have?
- To know if we are processing your data or not.
- To access your personal data.
- To request the rectification of your data if they are inaccurate.
- To request the erasure of your data if they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or if you withdraw your consent.
- To request the limitation of the treatment of your data, in some cases, in which case we will only keep them in accordance with current legislation.
- To carry your data, which will be provided in a structured format, common use or mechanical reading. If you prefer, we can send them to the new person in charge that you designate to us. It is only valid in certain cases.
- To file a complaint with the Spanish (National) Data Protection Agency or competent control authority, if you believe that we have not dealt with you correctly.
- To revoke your consent for any treatment you have consented, any time.
If you modify any data, please let us know to keep them updated.
Exercise of rights?
- We have forms for the exercise of your rights, ask us by email or if you prefer, you can use those prepared by the Spanish (National) Data Protection Agency.
- These forms must be signed electronically or be accompanied by a photocopy of your ID.
- If someone is representing you, you must attach a copy of his ID or signing it with his electronic signature.
- The forms may be presented in person or been sent by mail to the address of the data controller at the beginning of this text.
How long does it take to reply to the Exercise of Rights?
It depends on the right, but a maximum of one month from your request, and two months if the subject is very complex and we will notify you that we need more time.
How long will we keep your personal data?
- Personal data will be kept as long as you remain linked to us.
- Once you disassociate yourself, the personal data processed for each purpose will be kept for the legally established periods, including the period in which a judge or court may require them in accordance with the statute of limitations for legal actions.
- The processed data will be kept as long as the legal periods referred to above do not expire, if there is a legal obligation to maintain, or if there is no such legal period, until the interested party requests its deletion or revokes the consent granted.
- We will keep all the information and communications relating to your purchase or the provision of our service for the duration of the warranty or services, in order to attend possible claims.
- For each data treatment, we provide you with a specific period, which you can consult in the following table: